Monday, March 17, 2014

Make a STATEMENT

I think we all can agree that sometimes your just not in the mood to "dress up" but of course we still wanna look sleek, stylish, and put together. Statement pieces like a necklace, pair of shoes, or bag are the perfect accessories to jazz up an otherwise simple outfit. I'm into bold necklaces lined with colorful gems and sparking rhinestones or a chic chunky gold or silver necklace. They can seriously add something special to even the most "boring" of outfits. I wanna share with you a few of the necklaces that I've been eyeing lately to add to my collection, especially for the upcoming spring and summer months. I also included how I would style just a regular pair of jeans blazer and t-shirt with the right statements pieces the outfit feels a lot more fashion forward. Hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment