Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Happy Hour Enthusiast

Who doesn't love a good Happy Hour? I wanna share with u my 3 faves at the moment.

#1 on the list Wood N Tap I recommend the Peach Passion Martini it is sinfully delicious and to top it off it features real peaches at the bottom of every glass & for 5 bucks you can't beat it. They also have a selection of 6 dollar apps everything from nachos available w/ beef or chicken ((chicken my personal fav)) to bar chicks ((mini chicken sliders topped w/ grilled onions and an aioli sauce yumm! Ohh & did I mention it's twice a day M-F 4-7 and everyday from 10-close! 

Next up #2 The Cheesecake Factory it's a short happy hour but it packs a big PUNCH their 5$ cocktails list features a Long Island Ice Tea, Cosmo & even a MojitO and their 5 dollar apps let me tell you the portions are huge enough to share with 2 ppl! And second their are so many yummy choices from 4-6 M-F it's short sweet and right to the point.

3rd on the list a new find Brio in the West Farms Mall Farmington,CT not only do they offer delicious 5$ cocktails but their happy hour is also twice a day. Their happy hour features a white and red wine Sangria and a host of delicious small plates like Shrimp Piccante and Beef Carpaccio just $3.95 each. M-F 4-7 & 9-Close

Happy Hour is my favorite hour (no im not an alcoholic lol) I hope you guys enjoy these places as much as I do

-Sexi Lexi ❤




No comments:

Post a Comment