Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Periwinkle?

I have been wanting some Frilly socks for forever. Today was my lucky day I walked into Nordstrom and there they were on the mani the most adorable pair of perwinkle socks I have ever seen. They were perfect I had to have em. Naturally I flagged down an associate. " Please tell me you have these socks and that your not just selling a dream" I said to her. You know how they do have something on the mani that brings you into the store only to be told its a display only item. (Ain't nobody got time for that.) She took me to the display and BAM there they were my periwinkle dream I could have screamed I was so happy. I purchased immediately went home put together an outfit and had my gf snap some photos of me. Dreams do come true lol no seriously ya'll I am too happy about these socks. I hope you enjoy

-Sexi Lexi


  
  
   

-Blazer Torrid (old)
-Shoes Truth or Dare Madonna (Macy's)
-Jeans -Eloquii

No comments:

Post a Comment