Thursday, November 21, 2013

23rd Birthday Soirée

Hey love bugs!! I know I haven't posted in awhile I have been busy and honestly haven't had anything "post worthy" but tis' the day after my 23rd birthday so I thought I would post some pics from my small celebration with close friends. I recently took the plunge and cut off all my hair I traded in my stack curls for a fade and let me tell you I love it. I would for sure put cutting all my hair off on the list of best things I've done in my life. Not only did I cut it but I went platinum blonde. I feel so damn good y'all at 23 I am not where I pictured myself but I am happy with who I am and where I am. This year I have over come many obstacles I have done things I've always wanted to do I have been fearless. I realized the life that's out there waiting for you the minute you put your mind to something and commit. The minute you stop caring about what people think and just learn to be yourself is freeing!! I encourage all my readers to do it going into the next year I look forward to many more challenges and triumphs. I also promise to be more consistent with my blogging!! Thank you for reading I appreciate you all so much stay tuned....(mwaHhh)
 


-Sexi Lexi


2 comments:

  1. Happy belated bday!!!...you are definitely vibrant and rocking that cut! Beautiful spirit ♥ya girl!

    ReplyDelete