Monday, November 25, 2013

Winter is upon us

Considering my and apparently all of America's current Scandal obsession I can't help but gush over Olivia and her über chic outerwear. When most people were on the edge of their seats during the first episode of this season when Fitz, Melie, and Olivia came face to face after "the secret" was out I was in awe of the ever so sleek "White Coat". So I have been on the hunt for some jaw dropping outerwear for myself. I have comprised a list all of which are from Asos (go figure!!) with exception of the Cheetah printed faux fur coat which is from Torrid. Torrid by the way (off topic I know) really stepping their game up I had lost hope for a moment but their last two collections are ahhmaZing. Anyways the moment you've been waiting for (drum roll please) winter wear that speaks for itself. Hope you find something you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment