Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Paradise is Calling

I don't know about you but with all the snow and the frigid temperatures we've been experiencing in CT all I've been thinking about is a nice pink sand beach and a frozen alcoholic elixir. I find myself day dreaming of sweet paradise. Now ladies when planning a vacation you will need the perfect swimwear to strut your stuff on the beach. I've compiled a list of sexy swimwear sure to turn heads. The "Fatkini" made its debut last year when blogger GabiFresh collaborated with swimsuitforall.com and released a swimwear collect featuring the infamous galaxy print bikini. Thank goodness other brands have followed suite and now you can find a "Fatkini" in just about every color and print you can think of. Now if your not quite comfortable in a bikini  there are plenty of one piece options available that are just as sexy. Say goodbye to the days of the "swim skirt" & hello to your new vacation uniform. Here are some options I found that I absolutely love. I hope you all find something you like and feel confident in. I know sometime us plus size women find it difficult to look or feel confident in swimwear but there is something out there for all sizes that will make u feel beautiful. My advice try everything on don't let the number on the tag discourage you from finding your perfect swimsuit. Happy Vacationing !!

No comments:

Post a Comment