Thursday, February 20, 2014

They Have Arrived

Eloquii is FINALLY back and I must say better than ever. The brand relaunched its website today & will no longer be apart of "The Limited" it will stand as it's own entity. There are so many peices that I love everything is so fashion forward and sleek I just about died when I got the email this morning and of course I've been stalking the site allll day. They released 5 new collections I have favorite peices from each which I featured below they are all stunning though I must admit. The brand which features sizes 14-24 promises to release new peices every two to three weeks to stay on trend and to bring the hottest fashions from the runway to your front door. I don't know about you but I'm all for it!! So be sure to check out the site at Eloquii.com & let me knw your favorite peices. Stay Fabulous! 





 -Sexi Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment