Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sprucing Up The Place

 Nothing breathes life into a room like pieces of your personality. When designing any space be that your bedroom or office cubicle you want it to not only inspire you but reflect your personal style. Interior design happens to be one of my favorite things to do and I'm always thinking of ways to improve my space. I'm moving to a new apt after being in mine for about 2 years and the thought of a whole new space to design gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I'm all about color and a lot of it nothing transforms a room like fresh coat of paint. When designing a space I first think of color scheme. For me I think about what the room will be used for and what feel I want it to have. Then I usually look for furniture focusing on scale and statement pieces. The last things of course arguably the most important are the details. That painting that pulls the whole room together or the small knick knacks that make the space special. Most ppl think to have an amazing space you need to spend a ton of money. This just isn't true you can have a fabulous space on a budget. With places like Ikea,TJmaxx/Marshall's Homegoods, and even your local Target or Walmart. Websites like Joss & Main are also great below are some pieces I've been obsessing over for my new apt. I hope you enjoy!!


-Sexi Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment