Thursday, February 27, 2014

Cosmo O'clock

Awhile back I did a post on my favorite local Happy Hour spots I've since then discovered a couple more places that I'd like to share with you. if you know me you know I love a good Martini and I'm always on the hunt to try new ones.

First up on the list is Vito's By the Park their Happy Hour is Mon-Fri from 4-8 it's nice and long in case you want to go home and freshen up after work. The decor is warm and welcoming the place has a real rustic vibe with exposed brick walls and white table cloths.Their happy hour features a signature Martini that they choose each day for just dollars (my kinda price point). I've tried a variety of different ones from Pear Mango to an Apple Spice they are all delicious. If your not a Martini drinker like myself they have select wines and beers for five dollars as well. Their specialty pizzas like the Shrimp and Gorgonzola or the Chicken and Pesto are just eight dollars you get a 12 inch pie large enough to share or have leftovers for lunch the next day. Rounding off their Happy Hour their famous mini meatball sliders which are to die for. The staff is also very nice and attentive which is always a plus. Vito's is sure to become one of your favorite spots.


Next on the list Feng Asian Bistro the Menu is quite unique with wonderful little twists on familiar favorites. You will truly enjoy this experience their Happy Hour is short and sweet from 4-6 M-F. Their Happy Hour Menu features select wines by the glass for 4 dollars, Well drink for 5 dollars (vodkas,gin,rum,whiskey) & of course some delicious MartiniZ. "The Feng Shui" is my favorite composed of coconut rum, melon liqueur, sour mix & pineapple juice it's a vacation in a glass trust me you won't be disappointed. My favorites from their food menu include the shrimp shumai (delicious steamed shrimp dumplings) you get 3 for just two dollars (can't beat it). The Angry Dragon roll my other fav which features Spicy King Crab, Spicy Tuna, Shrimp Tempura and Kani, papaya Soy Nori, Eel Sauce and Rutta sauce. This Happy Hour will certainly satisfy any palette.

I hope you enjoy these places as much as I do &  feel free to share with me you favorite Happy Hour Spots.





-Sexi Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment